Updated Oct 5, 2021
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings set forth as follows. The definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Application means the software program for mobile devices provided by RGE known as the Della Home Mobile Application for remote-control of Della branded products and downloaded by you on any electronic device.
Device means any electronic device that can access our services, websites and mobile applications such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Do Not Track (DNT) is a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
Personal Information (Personal Data) is any information that identifies or may identify you as an individual.
Service Provider means any natural person or a business entity who processes data on behalf of the Company to provide products and services, such as payment processing or shipping services, or to assist the Company in analyzing how its service are used.
Usage Data refers to data that has been generated by use of a Device or a mobile application (for example, the duration of a page visit to a particular website).
- What Information Do We Collect?
As of the date of this “Notice,” RGE does not offer webstore services through the Website or the Application. Therefore, we currently do not have the capacity to collect your financial information through your use of the Website or the Application. However, RGE collects information through the following sources:
(1) Information you directly provide to us, (2) Information we collect automatically through cookies, and (3) information automatically transmitted to us by your mobile device such as your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Information Users Directly Provide to Us:
- Personal Information:
When you send us correspondence that includes information that identifies or may identify you as an individual (“Personal Information”) such as your name and email address, we will keep a copy of your correspondence with such information for our records.
- Information We Collect Automatically:
(a) Information Collected Through Cookies And Other Similar Technologies: A cookie is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your Internet browser. Generally, cookies are used to support the operation of a variety of features provided on a website. Cookies also provide businesses to remember the products you browsed or services you like and the orders you placed in the past. Cookies also exist within apps when a browser is needed to view certain content.
We have classified the cookies and plug-ins we are currently using on the Website into the categories listed below.
- Strictly Necessary/Essential Cookies are the ones that are required to operate this Website.
- Security Cookies are those that we may use to help identify and prevent potential security risks. Security cookies used on this website are not specifically described here.
As of the date of this Notice, marketing cookies have not been implemented on this Website. However, in the near future, we may use third-party analytics such as Google Analytics to monitor and analyze the use of our services.
- How We Use and Share The Information Collected Through The Website and Devices
- How RGE Uses Your Information:
RGE does not sell Personal Information. As of the date of this “Notice,” RGE does not offer webstore services on the Website or the Application and we have not implemented marketing cookies on the Website. Generally, however, RGE may use the information collected from visitors to its websites and from users of its applications for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Set up a user account;
- Process and complete purchase transactions;
- Provide, operate and maintain webstore services;
- Respond to inquiries and comments and provide customer service through chat or other customer support tools;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent activities such as unauthorized access to the Website;
- Connect with third parties that you asked us to connect with, such as vendors that process online payments or provide shipping services.
- Contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates, including the security updates when necessary or reasonable for their implementation; and
- Perform data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, products, services, marketing and your experience.
RGE may share your Personal Information in the following situations:
· With service providers: We share relevant pieces of data with our trusted third-party service providers such as PayPal, USPS, FedEx/UPS that provide payment processing and shipping services.
· Disclosures in connection with acquisitions or divestitures: The Company may disclose information that we maintain about you in the event that there is a merger, acquisition, divestiture or sale of all or a portion of the Company’s assets.
· With your consent: We may disclose your Personal Information with your consent for any other purpose.
Presently, there is no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. However, we take reasonable measures to protect information about you. If you have opened an account with us, your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
- Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
- California Residents
“Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA):
Various technology companies, operators of Internet browsers, Internet regulators and industry groups have been working with the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) to develop a DNT technology standard. While there has been some progress, no standard has been adopted to date.
RGE takes your privacy and security very seriously. In view of the fact that no standard has been adopted, we have yet to implement DNT measures on our Website or Application. Consequently, the Website and Application do not respond to “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) request signals. Some third-party websites that keep track of your browsing activities have programed their websites to respond to DNT requests. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
California Consumer Privacy Act: California residents have specific privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (‘CCPA’). As of the date of this Notice, RGE is not obligated to comply with the CCPA with respect to this or any of its websites. However, we support the CCPA and have provided the following means to exercise control over your Personal Information we have collected:
- Delete Information: To request that we delete all the information we collected about you through the Website, please send us an email or write to us at the addresses listed at the end of this policy. Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Correct/Revise Your Information: You can also correct/revise the Personal Information you submitted to us. To do so, please send us an email or write to us at the addresses listed at the end of this policy.
- Review/Access Your Personal Information: To request access to any Personal Information we have retained or collected about you, please send us an email or write to us at the addresses listed at the end of this policy.
- To Opt-Out of Cookies: With respect to cookies, you can customize your settings at any time by contacting us through the information shown at the end of this notice.
- Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada law (SB 220) permits customers in Nevada to opt-out of the sale of Personal Information. A sale under Nevada law is the transfer of this Personal Information to third parties for monetary consideration. Since RGE does not sell your Personal Information to third parties as defined in SB220, if you are Nevada resident, opting-out of the sale of Personal Information does not apply to Personal Information you would provide to RGE.
- The Right to Non-Discrimination: RGE will not discriminate against you (such as by denying goods or providing a different level or quality of goods or services) for exercising any of the rights available to you.
- Children: We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to set up an account on the Website or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we discover that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any Personal Information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, email the Privacy Officer at: [email protected] or contact us by mail as follows:
RGE Motor Direct, Inc.
Attention: Privacy Officer
19301 Walnut Dr. North
City of Industry, CA, 91748,