Updated May 11, 2021
- What Information Do We Collect Through The Website?
As of the date of this “Notice,” the website does not offer webstore services. Therefore, we currently do not have the capacity to collect your billing information.
Consequently, we collect information from the following sources:
(1) Information you provide to us, and (2) Information we collect automatically through cookies.
- Information Users Directly Submitted to Us:
- Personal Information:
When you send us correspondence that include information that identifies or may identify you as an individual (“Personal Information”) such as your name and email address, we will keep a copy of your correspondence with such information for our records.
- Information We Collect Automatically:
(a) Information Collected Through Cookies And Other Similar Technologies: A cookie is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your Internet browser. Generally, cookies are used to support the operation of a variety of features provided on a website.
We have classified the cookies and plug-ins we are currently using on the Website into the categories listed below.
- Strictly Necessary/Essential Cookies are the ones that are required to operate this Website.
- Security Cookies are those that we may use to help identify and prevent potential security risks. Security cookies used on this website are not specifically described here.
As of the date of this Notice, the Website’s webstore features and marketing cookies have not been implemented.
- RGE does not sell personal information collected through the Website.
- How We Use and Share The Information Collected Through The Website
- How RGE Uses Your Information:
We may use the information you provide to us to respond to your inquiries and to perform maintenance and upgrade the Website.
Presently, there is no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. However, we take reasonable measures to protect information about you. If you have opened an account with us, your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
- Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
- California Residents
California residents have specific privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (‘CCPA’). As of the date of this Notice, RGE is not obligated to comply with the CCPA with respect to this or any of its websites. However, we support the CCPA and have provided the following means to exercise control over your Personal Information we have collected:
- Delete Information: To request that we delete all the information we collected about you through the Website, please send us an email or write to us at the addresses listed at the end of this policy. Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Correct/Revise Your Information: You can also correct/revise the Personal Information you submitted to us, please send us an email or write to us at the addresses listed at the end of this policy.
- Review/Access Your Personal Information: To request access to any Personal Information we have retained or collected about you, please send us an email or write to us at the addresses listed at the end of this policy.
- To Opt-Out of Cookies: With respect to cookies, you can customize your settings at any time by contacting us through the information shown at the end of this notice.
- Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada law (SB 220) permits customers in Nevada to opt-out of the sale of personal information. A sale under Nevada law is the transfer of this personal information to third parties for monetary consideration. Since RGE does not sell your personal information to third parties as defined in SB220, if you are Nevada resident, opt-out of sale of personal information does not apply to personal information you would provide to RGE.
- The Right to Non-Discrimination: RGE will not discriminate against you (such as by denying goods or providing a different level or quality of goods or services) for exercising any of the rights available to you.
- Children: We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to set up an account on the Website or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we discover that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, email the Privacy Officer at: [email protected] or contact us by mail as follows:
RGE Motor Direct, Inc.
Attention: Privacy Officer
19301 Walnut Dr. North
City of Industry, CA, 91748,